Friday, August 2, 2024

MORTS BREWING COMPANY -- GRAFFITI COMMISSION

--> JULY 2023 

I was approached by Jamie at MORTS BREWING CO. to sprinkle a little sparkle around their beer garden. Morts focus on producing sensational craft beer using premium ingredients resulting in a premium product and constant rotating taps of amber goodness.

The design brief was simple. Jamie like the look of some cracked concrete block lettering I had previously created on the bad habits roller door, so he was set on having that in the design.

I talked him into letting me try my hand at layered stencils to add some cheeky hops and wheat characters. I had access to a laser cutter and wanted to give it a crack. The stencils turned out dope, but they were a total pain in the arse to make and use and I probably will avoid stencils from here on in.

Get yourself down to MORTS and support a local fella in Nambour pouring his heart and soul into his delicious craft beer.   






No comments:

Post a Comment