Monday, February 8, 2010

BROOKLYN AINT DEAD



Screened this last night (probably should have posted something up here earlier!) to an intimate crowd of graffiti writers. Makeshift screen and cinema style seating is my new forte.



The lovely Gemma Jones aka Paintergirl, put this cute little interview up on the vine

Also want to say thanks to SPOTEM for all the great VHS footage and flicks! And to Leon, Dvate & Peter.J.Vincent for the photographs. Jonas is very crafty with sticky tape and Johnny is just good at stuff.





And a big whatup to ISIS for rocking down.. where was my panel? ugh!



As part of the night, I screened my short doco "Bill's Billboards" which I've only just realized hasn't been uploaded to any of my video profiles.. hold up. back in a minute to post up a link..



The next installment will feature the Molotow Masters series as presented by Voltures Paints plus the 2008 Write4Gold footage and photographs. Gold coin donation and refreshments provided. See you there at Per Square Metre Gallery, Monday 8pm sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment